The FCB Makeup Lesson is a two hour in-studio session where Jessica will guide you on how to do your full face from start to finish! This comprehensive makeup lesson will educate you on how to choose the correct products and how to apply them. This lesson is perfect for makeup novices, anyone who wants to improve their makeup skills, those needing feedback on how to use products they already own, and recommendations on what to buy.
The lesson will cover the following:
• Skincare and how to prepare your skin before your makeup application
• Color Theory as it relates to color correction and choosing the right colors for you
• Choosing the right concealer and foundation
• How to find your ideal brow shape
• Proper use of makeup brushes and blenders
• Proper application of complexion products including foundation, concealer, powder, bronzers/contour, and blush
• How to enhance your eyes using eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara
• Proper application of lip color
• Product and technique recommendations based on your specific skin type and facial features
Jessica will demonstrate the techniques first and then have you then repeat the techniques on your own face with guidance and feedback. She will concentrate on an everyday look, and then show you how to take it from day to night! Please feel bring your makeup bag and brushes for feedback!
You will leave with a completed face chart as well as a list of product recommendations!
Total Investment 150